- Freedom in frameworks, both in branding and business models, are key to being flexible and responding to the fast-changing needs and wants of the generation-rent.
- To develop and manage a strong brand, expectations and promises should be addressed and delivered in the form of stated standards, services and (occasionally) surprises.
- New generations are geared towards individualism and entrepreneurship. Providers need to ensure students are in charge of their experience while facilitating the environment with clear guidelines.
- German PBSA is still under-supplied, however, relative maturity of the market and the industry suggests the brand differentiation can be one of the ways to future-proof the business sustainably.
- Tier 1 and tier 2 cities are still very attractive for further investment, however, more attention needs to be paid to growing numbers of rising cities.